How to register?
The student can register online or by using our pdf registration form.
In order to register for the course, it is necessary to send K2 INTERNACIONAL:
- The correctly filled out registration form.
- A receipt or photocopy of the confirmation deposit (€200), sent via bank transfer to ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L.
- Those students that need a Visa should pay the total fee for the course and accommodation in order to receive the invitation card.
- Minor students (younger than 18) should include a permission slip from their parents (please contact us to request the document)
- All transfers should include the name and surname of the student clearly, in order to be identified.
Once all the correct documents and the reservation deposit are received, the school will confirm this and send you the student manual along with any other necessary documents.
How to pay?
- The student should transfer the deposit (€200), or the total fee for the course and accommodation, in order to complete the reservation.
- The total fee for the course and accommodation (minus the deposit, €200) should be paid in the school office during the first three days of the course in cash, by credit card or bank transfer.
Name: ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L.
Bank: Banco Andalucía (Banco Grupo Popular)
Address: Avda. Ramón de Carranza, 11006 Cádiz (Spain)
Account Number: 0075 3030 0106 0229 0451
IBAN: ES27 0075 3030 0106 0229 0451
SWIFT Code: POPUESMMXXX
On the bank transfer it should clearly state the name and surname of the student that is registering, so that we are able to easily identify it. All transfer costs, from either the sending or receiving bank, should be paid by the student.
- Discounts for mini groups: K2 INTERNACIONAL offers a 10% discount from the total price of the course (accommodation not included in the discount) to groups of three or more students that make a reservation for the same starting date.
- Discounts for past students and friends: Past students of K2 INTERNACIONAL receive a 10% discount from the total price of the course, and a 20% discount if they come with a friend.
- Discounts for the duration of the course: The price per week is reduced according to the length of the chosen course (see prices).
- Discounts for groups/study trips: We offer special prices to groups of more than 8 people carrying out a course over the same period of time. Please consult the conditions with the Groups Coordinator: email@example.com
- Discounts can not be combined, (only one discount per booking).
- The discounts only apply when the registration is carried out directly between the student and the school.
What is included in the price of the course?
- Student manual with detailed information about the school, the city, telephone numbers of interest… and a map of the city.
- Course material and first text book.
- Initial level exam (written and speaking). Taken outside of class times.
- Certificate of attendance and level studied, and a report of your development.
- Guided tour around the historic centre of the city.
- Free access to the internet in the computer suite and WIFI throughout the school.
- Free loaning of books, CD’s, films and other self studied materials.
- Free reception service (Fax, Phone calls, emails)
- 24 hour emergency number.
- Personalised care and information according to your needs.
- Free enrolment fee for our online courses.
Not included in the price: registration to the DELE or CCSE exam, cultural activities or excursions, transfer to/from the airports or bus/train stations, or the registration fee (€45).
What is included in the price of the accommodation?
- The week prior to arrival the student will receive the address, information about their accommodation, and a contact telephone number.
- Somebody from the school (for accommodation in apartments), or the family (for accommodation with a family), will greet the student at the accommodation upon their arrival. This is arranged beforehand.
- The accommodation starts the Sunday before the course start date, between 17:00 and 21:00; and ends the Saturday after the last day of the course, at 12:00. *If you need to arrive/leave outside of these times please contact the office.
- The price of the accommodation includes all bills: water, light, and gas.
- Chosen food schedule, and washing of clothes once a week (only in families).
- Bed sheets and towels (only in families)
Not included in the price:
- It is necessary to pay a deposit of €150 upon arrival. This deposit is returned to the student at the end of the stay if there is no problem with the accommodation.
- The student should indicate what time they will arrive in the city in order to arrange a meeting to collect the keys. If the student doesn’t indicate their arrival time, the school has no responsibility to the fees that the student could incur if they need to spend a night in other accommodation.
- We are not able to guarantee the requested type of accommodation for registrations that take place at the last minute. In this case, the student will only be able to choose from the accommodation available at that time.
- The students can rent towels and bed sheets if they live in an apartment. Price: €18 (one off payment).
- Extra nights:
- Accompanying people: If the student is going to have visitors or arrive accompanied, they should inform the school and pay for their accommodation (plus an additional €75).
How can I cancel or modify my registration?
The student should send a letter to K2 INTERNACIONAL by recorded delivery. The date of cancellation will be the date in which K2 INTERNACIONAL receives the letter.
- If the cancellation is made more than 20 days before the start of the course: K2 INTERNACIONAL will return 100% of the money paid by the student, except the reservation deposit (€200), which is used to cover the costs incurred to the school.
- If the cancellation is made between 20 and 7 days before the stat of the course: The student will have to pay for one week of the course and accommodation.
- If the cancellation is made less than 7 days before or during the course (any time since the start date): The student does not have the right to a total or partial refund. In this case the school will hand over a voucher equal in value to the remainder of the course (not for the accommodation) in order to register on another course within a period of 12 months.
- If the cancellation is for reasons out of the students control that mean they cannot attend or continue their course, the student should demonstrate sufficient documentation (medical, legal, denial of VISA…) to K2 INTERNACIONAL. In this case, K2 INTERNACIONAL will return the cost for the remainder of the course or offer them a voucher for another course (see previous point)
- If the student has requested a private apartment, they will not receive, under and circumstances, any form of refund for the accommodation.
- If, once the registration is complete, the student wishes to change the dates, type of course, or accommodation; they should write to the school at least 2 weeks before the start date (in high season we recommend at least 4 weeks before). Changes are made depending on availability. These changes should be justified.
- The student will not be charged extra to make the changes. The student will only have to pay if there is a difference in the prices.
Development of the course:
- During the official holidays (local, regional, and national) classes will not take place and these are neither refundable nor exchangeable. 2019 official holidays: 28th of February (Andalusian’s day), 4th of March (Carnival), 18th and 19th of Abril (Easter), 1st of May (Labor day), 15th August (Assumption of Mary), 7th of October (Lady of the Rosary) ,1st of November (All Saints day), 6th of December (Spanish Constitution day), 9th of December (Immaculate Conception day). The school will remain closed for Christmas Holidays from 21st of December 2019 to the 7th of January 2020.
- When there are two days of holiday in the same week, one day will be caught up at another time.
- All the classes are carried out in Spanish.
- Lessons duration: 45/50 minutes. *60 minutes for our Online Courses.
- The courses begin every Monday except for our private offline/online lessons with are scheduled according to students’ best availability.
- The minimum age to take part in our general courses is 17. The management of K2 INTERNACIONAL reserves the right to accept students that are 16 years old in exceptional circumstances.
- Groups will be made up of a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 3 students. During high season this number could rise to 10. In those instances in which the minimum number of students is less than 3, the classes will be reduced to half the time and will be carried out as private or semiprivate classes. As an optional extra, in the other half of the time, the student will be offered the opportunity to spectate in other classes at either higher or lower levels to that of the student. This will help to revise some of the content already studied or increase their submersion in the Spanish world.
- The teaching team of K2 INTERNACIONAL will carry out an exam to test your level on the first day of classes and will organise the groups according to their levels. The classes could be on a morning or an afternoon timetable depending on the level of the enrolled students.
- The package of online lessons must be used up to 6 month after making the purchase.
During high season (30.06.19 to 14.09.19) there is a supplement on all courses:
|Weeks||Supplement per week|
|+ Extra week||25€|
The General Spanish Course “Intensive 20” is not available during high season.
ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L. has Civil Responsibility insurance that covers any incident that occurs within the school or any accident that the students could suffer on their way to or from their accommodation, as well as during the activities organised by the school.
It is recommended that the student brings with them medical insurance and/or the European health card. In order to find our more information you can click here.
We recommend that the students take out insurance in their country of residence that covers:
- Medical assistance (especially for those that don’t belong to the European Union). Those students from the European Union should request the International health card in their country.
- Costs to cancellation of the journey, civil responsibility, and loss of luggage.
Responsibilities of K2 INTERNACIONAL:
ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L. is exempt from any responsibility that arises as a consequence of actions or behaviour, in any form, of the students during their course or on any supplementary activities; be they cultural, recreational, or for free time. Equally, ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L. is exempt from any responsibility for damages, of any type, that could arise in the accommodations or living spaces; if in any instance there is a charge for any damages, this will be paid by the student, and in the case of minor students (younger than 18) will be paid by their parents.
Complaints or claims:
- Any student that wishes to present a claim or complaint should do so in writing, as soon as possible and always during their stay in the school, so that we are able to solve the issue in the fastest and most efficient way.
- For this reason, any claims or complaints made once the course is over, or that don’t give us the opportunity to solve them; will not be accepted.
- The school will respond verbally and in writing, proposing the best options for a resolution if the claim or complaint has firm standing.
- If a mutual agreement is not found, the student has the official claims forms from the Andalucía Council, and the official claims forms from the EEA (Association of Spanish language schools in Andalucía).
- The school has a suggestion box on the central patio. You can also sent your suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org