WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE PRICE?
- First textbook and class materials.
- Spanish lessons according to the chosen course. All classes are from Monday to Friday (except holidays) during the mornings or afternoons (the classes schedule will depend on the level and number of students attending this level).
- Placement test, written and oral before the start of the course.
- Certificate of attendance and level achieved (with the Institute Cervantes seal).
- Student hand book with useful information about the school and city.
- Plan of the city.
- Guided tour through the old part of the city.
- Free books and audiovisual materials loan.
- Emergency phone 24h.
- Free access to the computer room and free Wi-Fi.
- Starting date: Every Monday except for the 50+ course (specific starting dates)
- Age: The minimum age to take part in our general courses is 17. We reserve the right to accept students that are 16 years old in exceptional circumstances.
- Number of students per group: Groups will be made up of a maximum of 10 and a minimum of 3 students. In those instances in which the minimum number of students is less than 3, the classes will be reduced to half the time and will be carried out as private or semiprivate classes for the same price. As an optional extra, in the other half of the time, the student will be offered the opportunity to spectate in other classes at either higher or lower levels to that of the student. This will help to revise some of the content already studied or increase their submersion in the Spanish world.
- Mini groups: 10% discount from the total price of the course to groups of three or more students that make the reservation for the same starting date.
- Former students and friends: 10% discount from the total price of the course, and a 20% discount if they come with a friend.
- Groups: We offer special prices to groups of more than 8 people carrying out a course over the same period of time. Discounts can not be combined (only one discount per booking).
Discounts can not be combined (only one discount per booking)
The discounts only apply when the registration is carried out directly between the student and the school.
- Enrollment fee: 45€ (*Free for our online lessons). First textbook included.
- High season supplement (From the 28th of June to the 12th of September 2020): 35€ per week.
- Not included: Registration to the DELE or CCSE exam and cultural activities and excursions.
COURSES FOR GROUPS
The programme fees for groups depend on the number of students, course duration and extracurricular activities chosen.
You can request a quotation without obligation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Week: The accommodation starts on Sunday before the first day of class (between 5pm and 9.30pm) and ends on Saturday after the last day of class (before 12.00am). If the students needs to arrive earlier or later, they need to contact us in advance.
- Check-ins: One week before the course starts, the person in charge of the accommodation will contact the student providing the address and organize the check-in time. The student should indicate what time they will arrive in the city in order to arrange a meeting to collect the keys. If the students don’t indicate their arrival time, the school has no responsibility to the fees that the student could incur if they need to spend a night in another accommodation. Double rooms: This is only available for those students arriving together. A double room for individual use is available upon request at an additional charge of 35% of the single room price.
- Course: A minimum of 5 private classes in a week is required in order to use accommodation arranged by the school.
- High season supplement: (From the 28th of June to the 12th of September 2020): 25€/week.
- Non student supplement: There is a supplement of 75€ per week for all kinds of accommodation for non K2 CADIZ students (subject to availability)
- Extra night: Home stay: 45€/night. Shared apartment: 25€/night. Only available from Saturdays to Sundays.
- Extra special diet: Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free: 15€/week.
Bed linen and towels: 18€ (shared apartments)
Other accommodation options such as hotels, hostels or private apartment can be arranged upon request.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ACCOMMODATION PRICE?
The price of the accommodation includes all bills: water, light, gas and Internet. Bed linen, laundry service (once per week) and meals are also included in the Homestay option.
It is necessary to pay a deposit of €150 upon arrival when staying in a shared apartment. This deposit is returned to the student at the end of the stay if there is no problem with the accommodation.
HOW TO REGISTER?
The student can register online or by using our pdf. registration form.
In order to register for our programmes, it is necessary to send K2 CADIZ:
- The correctly filled out registration form.
- A receipt or photocopy of the confirmation deposit (€200), sent via bank transfer to ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L.
- Those students that need a Visa should pay the total fee for the course and accommodation in order to receive the invitation card.
- Minor students (younger than 18) should include a permission slip from their parents (please contact us to request the document)
- All transfers should include the name and surname of the student clearly, in order to be identified.
Once all the correct documents and the reservation deposit are received, the school will confirm this and send you the student manual along with any other necessary documents.
How to pay?
- The student should transfer the deposit (€200), or the total fee for the course and accommodation, in order to complete the reservation.
- The total fee for the course and accommodation (minus the deposit, €200) should be paid in the school office during the first three days of the course in cash, by credit card or bank transfer.
Name: ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L.
Bank: Banco Santander Spain
Address: Calle Churruca 4, 11005 Cadiz, Spain.
Account Number: 0075 3030 0106 0229 0451
IBAN: ES27 0075 3030 0106 0229 0451
SWIFT Code: BSCH ES MM XXX
On the bank transfer it should clearly state the name and surname of the student that is registering, so that we are able to easily identify it. All transfer costs, from either the sending or receiving bank, should be paid by the student.
The student should send a letter to K2 CADIZ by recorded delivery. The date of cancellation will be the date in which K2 CADIZ receives the letter.
- If the cancellation is made more than 20 days before the start of the course: K2 CADIZ will return 100% of the money paid by the student, except the reservation deposit (€200), which is used to cover the costs incurred to the school.
- If the cancellation is made between 20 and 7 days before the start of the course: The student will have to pay for one week of the course and accommodation.
- If the cancellation is made less than 7 days before or during the course (any time since the start date): The student does not have the right to a total or partial refund. In this case the school will hand over a voucher equal in value to the remainder of the course (not for the accommodation) in order to register on another course within a period of 12 months.
- If the cancellation is for reasons out of the students control that mean they cannot attend or continue their course, the student should demonstrate sufficient documentation (medical, legal, denial of VISA…) to K2 CADIZ. In this case, K2 CADIZ will return the cost for the remainder of the course or offer them a voucher for another course (see previous point)
- If the student has requested a private apartment, they will not receive, under and circumstances, any form of refund for the accommodation.
If, once the registration is complete, the student wishes to change the dates, type of course, or accommodation; they should write to the school at least 2 weeks before the start date (in high season we recommend at least 4 weeks before). Changes are made depending on availability. These changes should be justified. The student will not be charged extra to make the changes. The student will only have to pay if there is a difference in the prices.
K2 CADIZ has Civil Responsibility insurance that covers any incident that occurs within the school or any accident that the students could suffer on their way to or from their accommodation, as well as during the activities organised by the school. We recommend that the students take out insurance in their country of residence that covers:
- Medical assistance (especially for those that don’t belong to the European Union). Those students from the European Union should request the International health card in their country.
- Costs to cancellation of the journey, civil responsibility, and loss of luggage.
Citizens of countries belonging to the European Union do not need a visa to enter Spain. Students coming from other countries should obtain information regarding the requirements for obtaining a visado (visa) at their nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate. The certificates that accredit and confirm a student’s enrollment in K2 CADIZ can only be signed sealed and sent by the authorized staff of K2 CADIZ, who will not be responsible for rejected visa applications. These certificates do not hold any official validy, they serve only as confirmation of a course to be taken at one of our schools. Such documents will only be sent to cover the amount of course time initially contracted by the student. K2 CADIZ will send out, free of charge and to any student who asks for them, the following documents (if and only if the total cost of the program has been paid):
- Confirmation of the Spanish program chosen by the student.
- Invoice for the total cost of the program in question (course + accommodation) If a student visa is rejected, K2 CADIZ will refund the cost of the program minus 200€, and any additional basic costs. The student must show K2 CADIZ formal proof (original copy) that their visa application has been rejected in order to receive a refund. If this original copy is not received by K2 CADIZ, 100% of the cost of the program will be charged.
2020 Official holidays: 6th of January; 24th of February; 9th and 10th of April; 1st of May; 7th of October; 12th of October; 2nd of November; 7th of December; 8th of December. The school remains closed for Christmas Holidays from the 19th of December 2020 to the 3rd of January 2021.
There will be no classes on official holidays (local, regional, and national) and they can not be retaken or refunded. When two public holidays take place during the same week (from Monday to Friday), one of those days will be made up for.
RESPONSABILITIES OF K2 CADIZ
ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L. is exempt from any responsibility that arises as a consequence of actions or behaviour, in any form, of the students during their course or on any supplementary activities; be they cultural, recreational, or for free time. Equally, ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L. is exempt from any responsibility for damages, of any type, that could arise in the accommodations or living spaces; if in any instance there is a charge for any damages, this will be paid by the student, and in the case of minor students (younger than 18) will be paid by their parents.
COMPLAINS OR CLAIMS
Any student that wishes to present a claim or complaint should do so in writing, as soon as possible and always during their stay in the school, so that we are able to solve the issue in the fastest and most efficient way.
- For this reason, any claims or complaints made once the course is over, or that don’t give us the opportunity to solve them; will not be accepted.
- The school will respond verbally and in writing, proposing the best options for a resolution if the claim or complaint has firm standing.
- If a mutual agreement is not found, the student has the official claims forms from the Andalucía Council, and the official claims forms from the EEA (Association of Spanish language schools in Andalucía).
- The school has a suggestion box on the central patio. You can also sent your suggestions to: email@example.com.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with Spanish Law 15/1999, December 13th, regarding the protection of personal data, K2 CADIZ would like to inform you that your personal details within these general conditions will be stored in a database (that IEG is liable and responsible for) and used solely for the commercial and operative purposes of the company.
By accepting these general conditions, you give your consent to the aforementioned treatment of your personal details and their use for the aforementioned purposes. At the same time, you have the right to request that we inform you of your rights to access, correct, and cancel such information within the established terms of the prevailing legislation, by writing to the following address: K2 CADIZ, Plaza Mentidero 19, 11003 Cadiz, Spain.
USE THE CUSTOMERS IMAGE. K2 CADIZ reserves the right to use photographic or audiovisual material in which the participant appears in for promotion or advertising of the programs, provided there is no prior opposition expressed by the customer