Business Spanish Course
This course deals with concepts of commerce in Spain, analysis and practice of different types of negotiations, roles and positions, jargon and commercial strategies, cultural differences, drafting of reports and commercial letters, interviews with Spanish companies and much more.
The course combines an Intensive 20 course + 10 extra business lessons.
- Available: Specific date: 03.06.19; 05.08.19; 04.11.19 *Contact us for other dates.
- Lesson length: 45/50 minutes.
- Length: Minimum 2 weeks.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced recommended (B1 to C2).
- Class size: 5.
- Minimum age: 17.
Reasons to take this course:
- You need Spanish for your job.
- You want to get a job in a Spanish speaking country.
- You want to improve your international business career.
- You are intermediate to advanced level.
- You run a company and want your employees to undertake a Spanish business course.