ELE Teacher Training
This course is specially designed for teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language or those interested in starting their career in this prosperous sector.
This course provides you with an extensive ELE didactic material and everything you need to competently manage your future Spanish classes/teaching.
The course consists 30 lessons per week and is divided into two main parts:
- In the morning: Programme and evaluation, study of skills, means and strategies covering all levels, carrying out didactic units supervised by a teacher and case studies.
- In the afternoon: Twice a week, you get the opportunity to help teach a Spanish class. Your teacher will assess your teaching skills, apply techniques such as videotaping the classes for self-analysis and explain practical implementation of different aspects such as cultural diversity, the dynamics of the group, success in the pre-established objectives, etc.
Details of the course:
- 20 observation hours and tutories + 10 private lessons.
- Length: Minimum 2 weeks.
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced (B1 to C2).
Reasons to take this course:
- You are a teacher of Spanish as a Foreign Language.
- You are interested in starting a teaching career.
- You want to update your knowledge of Spanish teaching methodology.
- You have an intermediated or advanced level of Spanish.
Price per week: 560 €