All of our courses are suitable for adults of all ages because they have a minimum age of 17 years old and we don’t have a maximum age limit. As students tend to travel alone and share common interests such Spanish, the culture, travelling…the age is not usually an issue.
Nevertheless, for over 50’s students who wish to study exclusively with other students of a similar age, we offer our Over 50’s Course that combines a General Spanish Course with cultural activities and excursions in the afternoon.
If you are over 50, K2 Internacional offers you three alternatives:
- You can attend our General Spanish Courses with other adult students of a variety of ages.
- If you like to study at your own pace, our Private Lessons would be the best choice.
- You can attend our specific course for 50+ students running three times a year: 23.04.18; 04.06.18; 19.11.18. If you come with other friends, we could prepare this program for you any other date.
Reasons to take an Over 50’s course:
- You are over 50 years old and want a course specially designed for your age.
- You would like to spend your holiday while learning Spanish and its culture.
- You are retired or close to retirement and thinking about relocating to Spain.
- Your level is between elementary and upper intermediate (A2 to B2).
*If you would like to receive the programme with all the details about what is included, please contact us.