This course focuses on the world of tourism: travel agents, tour operators, pilots, flight attendants, students of tourism, guides and much more. Students of this course will get the chance to discuss topics of interest with our TEAs (tourism experts teachers).
Our Spanish Tourism Course helps you to acquire a better and richer vocabulary and to improve your level of written and oral comprehension in an interactive way through situations such as guided visits, room reservations, dealing with complaints, etc.
The course combines the general Spanish course Intensive 20 + 10 extra tourism lessons per week.
Details of the course:
- Available: Specific date: 03.06.19; 05.08.19; 04.11.19 *Contact us for other dates.
- Lesson length: 45/50 minutes.
- Length: Minimum 2 weeks
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
- Start dates: Specific date.
- Class size: 5.
- Minimum age: 17.
Reasons to take this course:
- You work or would like to work in a hotel, reception, front desk, airport or in a travel agency.
- You need to communicate with potential customers during enquiries and bookings.
- You need to solve customer complaints.
- You are intermediate to advanced level (B1 to C2).