JUNIOR PROGRAMS & SUMMER CAMPS
If you are a teacher and you are thinking about organising a study trip for your students, do not hesitate to contact us for your free, no commitment quote at email@example.com. We will send you a personalised quote within 24 hours that is adapted to the needs and interests of your group.
K2 INTERNACIONAL specializes in Spanish study programmes and study trips to Spain for groups such as schools, institutes, universities, groups of professionals or friends who wish to travel and study together.
We offer specially tailored language trips for each group of students and study programmes adapted to the specific needs of our clients.
Why choose us for a Spanish immersion trip?
- Easy to organise: K2 Internacional takes care of all the details.
- Excellent quality-price ratio: Our quote is adapted to your group’s budget.
- Worry-free travel: Group leaders can relax with the knowledge that everything will be taken care of by us.
- Safety is our priority: 24-hour supervision.
- Our highly-qualified team: We have unrivalled expertise and many years of experience.
- Complete immersion in the language: We offer highly practical and tailored courses, extracurricular activities in Spanish (recreation, sport and culture) and accommodation with host families.
- Tailored lessons: Our lessons are adapted to your group’s needs.
- Tailored lesson materials: If required, we offer lessons materials specially designed for 12 to 18 year olds.
- Free accommodation and activities for one accompanying group leader for every 10 students.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We are focused on making sure our students’ stays are unique and unforgettable educational experiences.
One of the keys to our success is the personalised treatment we offer to our students. We ensure that our students feel like they are at home because we understand that this is how they can learn best. Our results always surprise group organisers.
Teachers: They develop the programmes according to the specific needs of the groups and they are constantly improving their teaching methods thanks to the different ELE teacher training courses that they take part in every year.
Total Spanish immersion: The dynamic experience of our classes, extra-curricular activities, and accommodation with Spanish host families help the students to improve their Spanish quickly and appreciate our local customs and culture.
Communicative methodology: The student is the protagonist. The teachers offer constant opportunities inside and outside of the classroom so that they are constantly expressing themselves in Spanish.
Our City of Cadiz
For teachers and parents, it will give you peace of mind to know that Cadiz has been recognised as one of the safest cities in Spain.
Its family-friendly atmosphere is felt in every corner of the city. With only 137,000 inhabitants, the city and its locals are known to be helpful and welcoming.
All the attractions of the city can be easily accessed without the need for public transport.
What our students like most about Cadiz is its long beaches of fine sand and its fabulous year-round climate. This makes it very pleasant to walk around the city and enjoy our famous cuisine in the many budget-friendly local restaurants and terraces.
For its combination of culture, tradition, night life and history, Cadiz is without a doubt the ideal city for your group.
¿What is included?
All our programs typically include the following services. It is possible to modify the program to suit the needs and budget of your group:
- A Spanish language course chosen according to the needs of your group.
- Books and materials for classes.
- Accommodation and meals.
- Free accommodation and activities for one group leader for every 10 students.
- Course certificate presentation ceremony.
- Excursions and extra-curricular activities.
- Transfers to and from the airport.
- 24-Hour helpline to deal with any possible incidents.