K2 Internacional is accredited by the Cervantes Institute.
This accreditation means that K2 Internacional meets the conditions set by Cervantes Institute Accreditation System for Centres, the only international accreditation exclusively focused on the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. Visit SACIC for more information.
Our Spanish language school is also recognised by:
- FEDELE: K2 Internacional is a member of the Spanish Federation of Associations of Schools of Spanish as a Foreign Language.
- EEA: K2 Internacional is a member of the Andalucian Association of Spanish Language Schools.
- CSN: Our programmes have been approved by the Swedish Government.
- Erasmus Plus: Please contact us if you would like to send your employees to our Spanish school or if you need help with the application.
- Bildungsurlaub: Our programmes have been approved by the German Government.
- University Credits: If your country allows you to transfer university credits, please contact us to check accreditation status. We would be happy to organise an arrangement with you and your local institution.
- DELE Examination Center: K2 Internacional is an examination centre for the Internacional Spanish Diploma. You can take this exam throughout the year at our school.
- CCSE Examination Center: K2 Internacional is an examination centre for the Constitutional and Sociocultural knowledge of Spanish, needed to obtain the Spanish nationality.
- PON: Social and economic development project (Programma Operativo Nazionale) led by the Italian Ministry of Education.